USA) e-business on demand Innovative Solution -- DataSynapse, Inc.
What does e-BoD stand for?
e-BoD stands for e-Business on Demand (IBM)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of e-BoD in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Advance Passenger Information System
- Electronic-Advanced Passenger Information System (US FEMA)
- Enhanced Address Resolution Protocol
- En Route Automated Radar Tracking System (US DoD)
- e-Awareness Seminar Series for Asian Parliamentarians
- Electronic Businesses and Governments
- Enhanced Brigade
- Electron Beam (Evaporation)
- Excessive-Bit Error Rate
- External Border Gateway Protocol
- Engineering Bill-Of-Materials
- European Backbone Service
- Electronic Book
- Export Best Practice Guide (trade)
- Enhanced Bottom Pressure Recorder
- Excitation-Contraction Coupling
- Elderly Patients with Chronic Atrial Fibrillation
- Electrolytic Capacitor
- Energy Capacitor (Mobile Suit Gundam)
- E-Client Application Status (Canadian immigration online service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Innovation Forum's purpose is to provide promising ISVs with an introduction to the e-business on demand model and explore various opportunities, including establishing new markets, developing a partner ecosystem around IBM's on demand environment tailored to meet the needs of customers in specific industries, and gaining access to the services and offerings that will help developers achieve competitive advantage.
11, 2002 Inkra Networks announced today that IBM Global Services (NYSE:IBM) has selected Inkra's Virtual Service Architecture(TM) (VSA) to provide next-generation data center infrastructure for its e-business on demand offerings.