cTnI quantification was based on the height of the cTnI peak and was interpolated from a calibration curve of peak height vs cTnI concentration derived from external calibrators prepared from purified human cTnI.
What does XCAL stand for?
XCAL stands for eXternal Calibrator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Xspedius Communications (telecommunications company)
- Xanthomonas Campestris pv. Campestris 17
- Xperia C4 (smartphone; Sony)
- Experimental C4I Systems
- External Communications Adapter
- Extracurricular Activity
- X-Linked Congenital Ataxia (genetics)
- X-Ray Contrast Angiography (radiology)
- Xoloitzcuintli Club of America (Forest Hills, NY; dog club)
- Extensible Communications Automation Framework and Environment
- Xenopus Chromosome-Associated Protein (biochemistry)
- XML Configuration Access Protocol (network protocol)
- Air Alert - Close Air Support
- X-Com Alliance Sim
- Explicit Multi-Unicast (formerly Explicit Multicast)
- Explicit Multicast (now Explicit Multi-Unicast)
- X Protocol C Binding
- X-Chromatin Body (genetics)
- XML Common Biometric Format
- XML Common Business Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
These features obviate the need to make tedious pre- and post-sample flow measurements or use an external calibrator to set low-flow rates.
Streamlined reagent formulation, multiplex assay format and inclusion of Armored RNA Quant[R] external calibrators improve the workflow and increase the number of specimens that can be tested per run.