Zurich, through Zurich Employee Benefits Network (ZEBN), its multinational pooling network, recently announced a new partnership with AIA, which will become its pooling partner in 15 countries around Asia.
What does ZEBN stand for?
ZEBN stands for Zurich Employee Benefits Network (Zurich, Switzerland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Zap European Amateur Open (paintball tournament)
- Zentrales Absatzanalysesystem
- Zone d'Etudes et d'Aménagement du Territoire (French: Area of Study and Planning)
- Zoological, Exotic, Avian and Wildlife (University of Minnesota veterinary student club)
- Zeitweise Eingleisiger Betrieb (German: Temporary Single-Track Operation)
- Zero Emission Bus
- Zero Energy Building
- Ziff Education Building (Florida International University)
- Zentrales Teile-Bestandssteuerungssystem
- Zentralstelle zur Erfassung und Bewertung von Ersatz- und Ergänzungsmethoden zum Tierversuch (German Center for Documentation & Evaluation of Alternative Methods to Animals)Experiments
- Zaire Ebola Virus
- Zero Energy Building Project
- Z Epstein-Barr Replication Activator (genetics)
- Zeer Eenvoudige Binaire RekenAutomaat (Dutch post office computer system, from 1960s)
- Zero Coupon Euro-Sterling Bearer or Registered Accruing
- Zero Energy Building Research Alliance (Oak Ridge, TN)
- Zoo Ecology and Biology Resources Access (Lincoln Park Zoo learning center)
- Zurich Extragalactic Bayesian Redshift Analyzer (astronomy software)
- Zambia Exclusive Breastfeeding Study (US NIH)
- Zero Energy Bound State (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GUID=0eb6e037-962c-4411-8b94-f90a362fbb0b Zurich Financial Services Group (Zurich) and AIA Group Limited (AIA) announced that Zurich Employee Benefits Network (ZEBN), a business area of Zurich Global Life, and AIA have agreed to work together in the Asian employee benefits market.