Pain was measured by the Visual Analog Scale (VAS) and mobility and functionality was measured by the Oswestry Disability Index (ODI) and the Zurich Claudication Questionnaire (ZCQ).
What does ZCQ stand for?
ZCQ stands for Zurich Claudication Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Zen Center of Portland (Oregon)
- Zero Cross Point
- ZigBee Compliant Platform (UK)
- ZigBee-Certified Platform (UK)
- Zion Christian Publishers (Waverly, NY)
- Zone à Caractère Pittoresque (French: Scenic Nature Zone)
- zone of chondrocyte proliferation
- Zorganizowana Czesc Przedsiebiorstwa (Polish: Part of the Company; various organizations)
- Zapata County Public Library (Zapata, TX)
- Zamboanga City Police Office (Philippines)
- Zero Channel Raid (RAID technology)
- Zero-Channel RAID
- Zero-Crossing Rate
- Zero-temperature Coefficient Resistor
- Zip Code Rapists (band)
- Zone of Cartilage Resorption
- Zonta Club of Rochester (New York)
- Zweefvliegclub Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- Zwemclub Residentie (Netherlands)
- Zoning Code Rewrite Advisory Committee (Madison, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SF-36 and Zurich Claudication Questionnaire were completed and revealed that only 31.
He reported that mild patients experienced a statistically and clinically significant reduction in pain as measured by the Visual Analog Score (VAS), the Zurich Claudication Questionnaire (ZCQ) and the SF-12v2[R] Quality of Life Survey.
ZCQ is the Zurich Claudication Questionnaire, a validated outcomes instrument specific to lumbar spinal stenosis.