a power technologies company, yesterday reported it received a follow-on order for $10 million worth of wind turbine core electrical components from China's CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Research Institute Co.
What does ZELRI stand for?
ZELRI stands for Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Research Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Zero Error Information
- Zone d'Epuration Individuelle (French: Area of Individual Purification; wastewater treatment; Belgium)
- Zeitschrift Naturforsch
- Zero Electron Kinetic Energy
- Zel MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) Source File (file extension)
- Zero-Length Launch
- Zorin Exploration, Ltd. (Canada)
- Zimbabwe Environmental Law Association (Harare, Zimbabwe)
- ZSeries Entry License Charges (IBM)
- Zero Length Launcher
- Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Works (China)
- Zentrale Einrichtung Medien (German: Central Facility for Media)
- Zero Effort Miss
- Zero Emission Machines (personal vehicles)
- Zero Emission Motorcycle
- Zone Expansion Module
- Zone Experience Modifier (video game)
- Zimbali Estate Management Association (South Africa)
- Zion Evangelical Ministries of Africa (Christian Mission to Africa, Headquarters Zion, IL)
- Zombie Emergency Management Agency (fictional organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Research Institute Co.
Sold to Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Research Institute in the Hunan province, the license includes an upfront fee of $2 million to AMSC, royalty payment for each system installed and the right to provide electrical parts for the systems.
American Superconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: AMSC), a leading energy technologies company, announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Windtec[TM], has sold a license in China for its Model WT1650 wind energy system to Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Research Institute (ZELRI), a division of China-Southern-Loric.