A market research and economic consultancy supporting suppliers of products and services to the global gas industry, Zeus Energy Consulting Group is an energy-business information clearinghouse.
What does ZECG stand for?
ZECG stands for Zeus Energy Consulting Group (Houston, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Zenith Electronics Corporation
- Zero Entry Cost (banking)
- Zimbabwe Electoral Commission
- Zinc Electrochemical Cell
- Zona Especial Canaria (Spanish: Canary Islands Special Zone)
- Zone d'Exploitation Contrôlée (French: Controlled Harvesting Zones; Quebec, Canada)
- Zone d'Expressions Coopératives (French: Area Co-Expression; website)
- Zero Emission Coal Alliance
- Zinc Electro-Chemical Cell
- Zuni Education and Career Development Center (New Mexico)
- Zone of Exhumed Continental Mantle (geology)
- Zegrahm (Zehnder Grove Harrision Metz & Messick) & Eco Expeditions (Seattle, Washington)
- Zero Emissions Conference
- Zero Emission Coal Process (emissions-free electrical power generation; Los Alamos National Laboratory; Los Alamos, NM)
- Zone Emergency Communications Planner (US DHS/FEMA)
- Zero-Quantum Coherence Correlation Spectroscopy
- Zero Energy Design (energy producing buildings with no net annual utility bills)
- Zero Energy Development
- Zero Errors Driving (driving course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zeus Energy Consulting Group provides high-value services to the energy sector.