In its submission, the City of San Diego implemented a program called Zero-Based Management Reviews (ZBMR).
What does ZBMR stand for?
ZBMR stands for Zero-Based Management Review (Nonprofit Management Solutions; San Diego, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Zero Bus Latency (data management)
- Zero-Background Linkers (genetics)
- Zinc-Binding Ligand (endocrinology)
- Zoning by Law Amendment (Canada)
- Zirconium Barium Lanthanum Aluminum Sodium Fluoride
- Zirconium Barium Lanthanum Aluminum Sodium Lead Fluoride
- Zone Beat Liaison Officer (Belize Police Department)
- Zero Ballistic Missile
- Zero Budget Marketing
- Zygosaccharomyces Bailii Medium (yeast cultivation)
- Zone-Based Multicast Routing Protocol
- Zelfstandig Bestuursorgaan
- Zentrale Bau Organisation (German: National Building Organization)
- Zoning Board of Adjustment (various locations)
- Zoning Board of Appeals (local government)
- Zoo Bond Oversight Committee (Los Angeles, CA)
- Zwi¹zek Bojowników o Wolnoœæ i Demokracjê (Polish: Freedom and Democracy Fighters Society)
- Zinc-Binding Protein (biochemistry)
- Zinc-Finger Binding Protein
- ZIP Business Patterns (US Census Bureau)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The zero-based management reviews began in the spring of 1995 and have followed the same format since that time.