SPYGLASS SERVER OFFERS HIGH PERFORMANCE Spyglass has implemented an architecture based on HTTP technology, the standard protocol established by the World Wide Web Organization.
What does W3O stand for?
W3O stands for World Wide Web Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- World Wide Web Consortium (also seen as WWWC)
- World Wide Web Consortium Extensible Markup Language
- World Wide Websites Creation and Consulting
- Shockwave 3d (filename extension)
- Worms 3D (computer game)
- Web-Based Three-Dimensional Virtual Body Structure
- World Wide Web Design Technique
- World Wide Web Domain Tools (Sydney, Australia)
- World Wide Web Journal
- Webster's Third New International Dictionary
- World Wide Web Consortium Québec (Canada)
- Chief Warrant Officer, Fourth Grade
- World Wide Web Wallon
- World Wide Wisdom Web
- Web for Business
- Warriors for Christ (German Christian hip-hop band)
- Warriors for Christ Wrestling (San Antonio, TX)
- Dogma W4 (Worth World Wide Web) Manifesto (website)
- Worth 4-Dot Test (ophthalmology)
- Warlords 4 Ever (German video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
25 /PRNewswire/ -- Mosaic Communications Corporation today announced that it has become a founding member of the W3 Consortium, the World Wide Web organization created by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in October of this year.