DMP played an active role in establishing this project and, together with the Western Australian Energy Research Alliance (WA:ERA) and partners, led a delegation to Canberra in 2010 to discuss funding, the Minister said.
What does WAERA stand for?
WAERA stands for Western Australian Energy Research Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Washington Association of Educational Office Professionals
- Wisconsin Association of Educational Opportunity Program Personnel
- Weighted Average Exercise Price (finance)
- World Accredited Expert Practitioner (World Certification Institute)
- Wrong Arithmetic Expression in Parameter of Function Call (software fault)
- Worldwide Assurance for Employees of Public Agencies
- Weighted Acoustic Echo Path Loss (telecommunications)
- Washington Academy of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Workshop on the Application of Engineering Principles to System Security Design
- World Association for Educational Research
- Western Alliance Emergency Services (Troy, PA)
- Westminster Adult Education Service (UK)
- Wisconsin Alliance for Excellent Schools
- Workshop on Alternative Energy Strategies (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Worldwide Aeromedical Evacuation System
- Wyoming Agricultural Experiment Station (University of Wyoming)
- World Airport Equipment and Services Guide
- Western Alliance to Expand Student Opportunities
- Washington Association for the Education of Speakers of Other Languages
- Wyoming Association of Elementary School Principals
Samples in periodicals archive:
and PERTH, Australia, April 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ChevronTexaco Corporation today announced the establishment of an agreement between The Western Australian Energy Research Alliance (WAERA) and ChevronTexaco Australia Pty Ltd to undertake petroleum industry research, technology development, and education and training projects.