2006), sentinel event monitoring (Office of Safety and Quality in Health Care 2006) and the Western Australian Audit of Surgical Mortality (WAASM) (Semmens et al.
What does WAASM stand for?
WAASM stands for Western Australian Audit of Surgical Mortality (Royal Australasian College of Surgeons; University of Western Australia; Crawley, Western Australia, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Website as a Service (various companies)
- Whelen All American Series (National Association for Stock Car Racing)
- WHS (Washington Headquarters Services) Allotment Accounting System
- Wide Area Augmentation System (GPS)
- Wide-Area Airborne Surveillance System (US Air Force)
- Wide-Area Application Services (Cisco)
- World Academy of Art and Science (est. 1960)
- World Aircraft Accident Summary (database)
- Wide Area Application Services for Account Managers (Cisco certification)
- Western Association of Advanced Systems Integrators
- Working for an Asian American Studies Program (University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- West Australian Anthropology and Sociology Students Association (Australia)
- Western Australia Amateur & Social Soccer Association
- Warfarin Plus Aspirin vs Aspirin Trial
- Web Analytics Automation Testing
- Western Area Adolescent Team (Australia)
- Wingate Anaerobic Arm Test
- Women and Adaptive Technology (Canada)
- Women Attorneys Association of Topeka (Topeka, KS)
- West African Association of Theological Institutions