Byron Cryer of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System, Dallas, and his colleagues.
What does VANTHCS stand for?
VANTHCS stands for Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Software Quality Assurance Vancouver User Group (Vancouver, Canada)
- Veterans Affairs Non-Q-Wave Infarction Strategies in Hospital (medical trial)
- Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
- Value-Added Network Service
- Value-Added Network Systems
- Vehicular Alert and Notification System
- Visual Arts Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Visual Arts Network of South Africa
- Veículo Aéreo Não Tripulado (Portuguese: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle; Brazil)
- vertically aligned carbon nanotube array (stealth technology)
- Veterans Affairs National Telecommunications System
- Vulnerability Analysis of Nuclear Weapons in Allied Command, Europe
- Vietnam Action Network for Youth (nationwide exchange)
- Vehicle Assemblers of New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Veteran Affairs New Zealand
- Video Association of New Zealand (trade organization)
- Virtual Air New Zealand (simulation)
- Vertex Array Object (computing)
- Veterans and Agent Orange (Institute of Medicine; Washington, DC)
- Vienna Art Orchestra (Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact: Jessica Brakefield, Public Affairs Specialist of Department of Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System, 214-857-1158, or after hours, 214-857-1171.
2, 1998--The Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System (VANTHCS) has inaugurated a new service for veterans in Collin, Cooke, and Denton counties who live with a 10% or more service-connected disability.