Recently, the Vermont Association of Hospitals and Health Systems unanimously supported a joint effort to accelerate the "spread" of the Blueprint pilots to every hospital region by July 2010.
What does VAHHS stand for?
VAHHS stands for Vermont Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Virginia Association of Housing Counselors, Inc.
- Virginia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Virginia Association of Housing and Community Development Officials
- Vermont Association of Home Educators
- Victorian Association of Health and Extended Care (Australia)
- Virginia Housing and the Environment Network (currently known as VSBN; Arlington, VA)
- Veterans Administration HF Emergency Network
- Vietnamese American Heritage Foundation
- Vintage Aviation Historical Foundation (Kingsbury, TX)
- Vermont Assembly of Home Health Agencies, Inc. (Montpelier, VT)
- Village of Arts and Humanities, Inc.
- Virginia Highlands Civic Association
- Virtual Academy for History of Islamic Medicine (IESI, Canada)
- Mining Squadron (US Navy)
- Vertically Averaged Hydrodynamic Model (water study)
- Vancouver Asian Heritage Month Society (Canada)
- Virginia Association of Health Plans (Richmond, VA)
- Vermont Agency for Human Services
- Veterans Affairs Healthcare System (US VA)
- Vicenza American High School (European Department of Defense Dependent School; Vizenza, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regarding the Vermont health care system's fixed assets, Vermont Association of Hospitals and Health Systems vice-president of finance Michael Del Trucco said "Infrastructure is a challenge.