In this model, the materials team has component engineers focused on component life cycle management and value analysis/value engineering (VANE).
What does VA/VE stand for?
VA/VE stands for Value Analysis/Value Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Voluntary Action Calderdale (England, UK)
- Vitterbi Algorithm - Cyclic Redundancy Check
- Veterans Affairs Cooperative HDL (High Density Lipoprotein) Cholesterol Intervention Trial
- Vibrationally Active HOMO
- Voluntary Action-Leeds (England, UK)
- Vibrationally Active LUMO
- Vibrationally Active Molecular Orbital
- Veterans' Affairs Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center Clinics
- Ventral Anterior-Ventral Lateral
- Ventilation to Perfusion Ratio
- ventricular/cisternal cysts and/or ventriculoatrial/peritoneal shunting
- Vaasa, Finland - Vaasa (Airport Code)
- Val d'Arros Adour (French soccer club)
- Value Added Activity
- Value Added Attribute (USGS - National Hydrologic Dataset NHD)
- Value-Added Assessment (education)
- Van Andel Arena (Michigan)
- Vehicle Assembly Area
- Vehicular Amplifier Adapters
- Verband Angestellter Akademiker (German: Academic Employee Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Value analysis/value engineering (VA/VE) is used to further address customer requirements over the life of the product, including: * Cost reduction.
Value Engineering Value analysis/value engineering (VA/VE) represents an additional opportunity for savings.