Salt Lake City - UTAH ASSOCIATED MUNICIPAL POWER SYSTEMS (UAMPS) introduced two new consumer efficiency programs modeled after ROCKY MOUNTAIN POWER'S Cool Cash and See Ya Later Refrigerator programs.
What does UAMPS stand for?
UAMPS stands for Utah Associated Municipal Power Systems (Salt Lake City, UT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Ustredni Automotoklub (Czech Republic)
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid-Medicina
- University of Arizona Mineral Museum (Tucson, AZ)
- Using Acronyms Makes Me Feel Superior
- University of Alaska Museum of the North (Fairbanks, AK)
- Unprojected Alternant Molecular Orbital
- Urban Art & Media Organization
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid-Psicología
- Urban Animal Management Plan (Australia)
- USIGS Architecture Management Plan
- United Association Manufacturers' Representatives
- US Army Medical Research
- Utah Abandoned Mine Reclamation Program
- University of Antwerp Management School (Antwerp, Belgium)
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- University of Athens Medical School (Athens, Greece)
- Upper Albany Main Street (community revitalization organization; Hartford, CT)
- User Account Management System (system administration)
- User Administration Management Tool
- University of Arkansas Macintosh User Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sale of 35 MW of San Juan Unit 4 to Utah Associated Municipal Power Systems (UAMPS) contributed $6.
April 19 /PRNewswire/ -- On April 15, 1994, the New Mexico Public Utility Commission (Commission) approved the hearing examiner's order adopting the stipulation for decertification and the sale of 35 MW of San Juan Unit 4 to the Utah Associated Municipal Power Systems (UAMPS).
of New Mexico (NYSE: PNM) (PNM) today announced that the first major step has been completed in its sale of approximately 40 MW of ownership in San Juan Generating Station Unit 4 to the Utah Associated Municipal Power Systems (UAMPS).