Anaerobic treatment of sugar industry wastewater by Upflow anaerobic sludge blanket reactor at ambient temperature, International Journal of Environmental Science 1: 631-639.
What does UASBR stand for?
UASBR stands for Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket Reactor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Urological Associates of Southern Arizona
- Users Association of South Australia
- Ute Appreciation Society of Australia
- Undergraduate Academic Services Building (Arizona State University)
- United American Savings Bank (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Universidad Andina Simon Bolivar (Spanish: Simon Bolivar Andean University; Quito, Ecuador)
- University of Agricultural Sciences Bangalore (India)
- Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Bed (wastewater treatment)
- Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket
- Utah Association of School Business Officials (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Underwater Archaeological Society of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- United Anglers of Southern California
- United Anti-Spam Command
- United Arab Shipping Company
- Universal Avionics Systems Corporation
- Upper Arlington Swim Club (Ohio)
- Utah Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- University of Arizona South Continuing Education
- Urban Assembly School for Criminal Justice (Brooklyn, NY)
- Unavailable Seconds C-Bit - Path (Telabs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2004 "Rapid granulation and sludge retention for tetrachloroethylene removal in an upflow anaerobic sludge blanket reactor," Biotechnol.
In choosing not to patent his Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket reactor, many developing countries now have access to a low-cost, sustainable used water treatment system.