The remains of an umiak discovered among a recent acquisition at the University of Alaska Museum of the North have been dated at 1,000 years old, the oldest skin boat assembly in the Circumpolar North.
What does UAMN stand for?
UAMN stands for University of Alaska Museum of the North (Fairbanks, AK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- UNIX Application Migration Guide
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid-Humanidades
- University of Alberta Microfungus Herbarium (Canada)
- Ufficio Armonizzazione Mercato Interno (Italian: Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market)
- United Arts Movement International (child creativity program)
- Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana Iztapalapa (Spanish: Iztapalapa Metropolitan Autonomous University)
- Ustredni Automotoklub (Czech Republic)
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid-Medicina
- University of Arizona Mineral Museum (Tucson, AZ)
- Using Acronyms Makes Me Feel Superior
- Unprojected Alternant Molecular Orbital
- Urban Art & Media Organization
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid-Psicología
- Urban Animal Management Plan (Australia)
- USIGS Architecture Management Plan
- Utah Associated Municipal Power Systems (Salt Lake City, UT)
- United Association Manufacturers' Representatives
- US Army Medical Research
- Utah Abandoned Mine Reclamation Program
- University of Antwerp Management School (Antwerp, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The originals are housed at the University of Alaska Museum of the North in Fairbanks.
Marlene's mother is the curator of the herbarium at the University of Alaska Museum of the North, which contains the world's largest collection of preserved Alaskan plants.
Popular Fairbanks attractions are riverboat tours, the newly renovated University of Alaska Museum of the North and Pioneer Park (formerly Alaska Land).
The Gold Pan Award was given to outgoing FCVB board chairwoman Amy Geiger of the University of Alaska Museum of the North.
Located at University of Alaska Museum of the North from noon to 4 p.
Located at University of Alaska Museum of the North.
For more information about the University of Alaska Museum of the North or the annual Chocolate Bash, contact organizers at 474-6941 or check online at www.