University of Alabama Health Services Foundation, P.
What does UAHSF stand for?
UAHSF stands for University of Alabama Health Services Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Union of American Hebrew Congregations
- United American Healthcare Corporation (est. 1985)
- Universal Access in Human Computer Interaction
- University of Alabama Hospital
- Utah Artificial Heart Program (LDS Hospital; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ulster Architectural Heritage Society (UK)
- Underground Automated Highway System (transportation concept)
- United Aboriginal Housing Society (Canada)
- Upper Arlington High School (Ohio)
- Urrbrae Agricultural High School (Australia)
- Urban Area Homeland Security Strategies
- Utah Association of Health Underwriters
- Under Armour, Inc. (clothing)
- Union Académique Internationale
- Union Astronomique Internationale (French: International Astronomical Union)
- Union des Associations Internationales (French: Union of International Associations)
- Unione Astrofili Italiani (Italian: Italian Amateur Astronomers Union)
- United Against Injustice (UK)
- Universal Access Interface
- Universal Armament Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Avaya Customer Relationship Management solution quickly paid for itself, as it helped us maximize the collection center's performance at the lowest cost," said Tom McAvoy, associate director of Business Operations, University of Alabama Health Services Foundation.
Nanda, MD, FACC, FAHA, FSGC, FISCU(D) Professor of Medicine and Director, Heart Station/Echocardiography Laboratories, University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB), Birmingham, Alabama and Director, Echocardiography Laboratory, The Kirklin Clinic, University of Alabama Health Services Foundation, Birmingham, Alabama, July 1984-present Editor-in-Chief, Echocardiography Journal President, International Society of Cardiovascular Ultrasound Key Topics Covered: * Preface.
As an avid runner, weight trainer and tennis player, I had no idea I had a time bomb in my chest," said Murray, Director of Lawson Systems, Applications and Support, at University of Alabama Health Services Foundation.
We want to build on the success of our current Lawson solutions by further reducing manual processes and creating a more efficient supply chain," said Mike Heckman, chief financial officer, University of Alabama Health Services Foundation, P.
Earlier in his career, he was an information systems consultant at the University of Alabama Health Services Foundation, where he helped implement a Web-based transcription system in a 600-physician ambulatory and surgical facility.
McMahon is Chairman of the Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital, a former Chairman of the University of Alabama Health Systems and serves as a Director of the University of Alabama Health Services Foundation, and as a Trustee for Birmingham-Southern College, The University of Alabama and the Hugh Kaul Foundation.
com, University of Alabama Health Services Foundation and Zenith.