Summary: The United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) has established the 'Emirates University Center for Public Policy and Leadership' as part of its efforts to promote the policy of the Government of United Arab Emirates and its strategic vision to be among the best countries in the world by 2021.
What does UAEU stand for?
UAEU stands for United Arab Emirates University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Unserved Areas Electrification Programme (Guyana)
- Urinary Albumin Excretion Rate
- Urinary Aldosterone Excretion Rate
- Ultraslan Eyüp Sultan (Turkish web forum)
- Unified Agricultural Extension System
- United Arab Emirates Scouts
- United Automotive Electronic System Co, Ltd
- Unlimited Access Educational Services
- Utah Agricultural Experiment Station
- Unidad Administrativa Especial del Sistema de Parques Nacionales Naturales (Colombia)
- Utah Association for the Education of Young Children
- United Arab Emirates Youth Hostel Association
- Unable to Forward
- Union d'Amitié Francophone (French: Union of Francophone Friendship)
- Union de l'Action Feminine (French)
- Unite Against Fascism (UK)
- United Armed Forces Military Simulation (gaming)
- United Armenian Fund (Glendale, CA)
- United Atheist Front
- Universal Access Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
In continuing efforts to develop the sector of date palm on a scientific, technological, and well established ground, the Khalifa Centre for Bio Technologies and Genetic Engineering has been established under the umbrella of the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) being the embracer of knowledge and producer of all sciences," said Shaikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
The price of petrol is controlled by the government," said the Dean of the College of Engineering at the United Arab Emirates University.
Department of Commerce Commercial Law Development Program (CLDP), and the University of Pittsburgh School of Law Center for International Legal Education (CILE), the Vis Middle East Pre-Moot saw participation from teams including the University of Baghdad, University of Bahrain, University of Jordan, Qatar University, Sultan Qaboos University in Oman, the Faculty of Legal, Political and Social Sciences of Tunis, and the United Arab Emirates University.
The four students competed against colleagues from Jordan University, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates University and Yarmouk University, on key emerging issues in media law and policy such as accountability, surveillance, protection of privacy, human rights and censorship.
Dr Khan is an associate professor of viral pathology at United Arab Emirates University.
Summary: EIAST and United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
The six-day long event is organised by Turret Media and supported by United Arab Emirates University, Khalifa International Date Palm Award, Date Palm Friends Society and Date Palm Global Network with the Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority as the strategic partner.