Nasdaq:SLAB), a leader in high-performance, analog-intensive, mixed-signal ICs, today announced Samsung has selected the Aero([R]) IIe EDGE transceiver for multiple handset platforms.
What does XCEIVER stand for?
XCEIVER stands for Transceiver
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Xbox Community Developer Program
- Extracted Container Delivery System
- Cross Country Eliminator (biking competition)
- Cross-Correlation Estimate
- eXtended Computing Environment
- X Chromosome Controlling Element
- X-Band Cassegrain Experimental
- Xavier-China Experience
- Xsample Chamber Ensemble (software)
- Xerox College Experiential Learning Program
- eXtensions for Control, Engineering, and Manufacturing
- Corpus Encoding Standard for XML
- Cross-System Coupling Facility
- eXperimental Computing Facility (graphics software for Irix SGI; file extension)
- X-Ray Crystallography Facility
- Xenomorphic Cell Foci (immunology)
- Xenos Christian Fellowship
- Xinjiang Conservation Fund (China; est. 2001)
- Xtreme Carb Fat Blocker
Samples in periodicals archive:
Power-Efficient Small-Form Factor Transceiver Supports the IEEE 802.
The on-board converters and smart system features reduce the required level of real time signal processing between modem and the transceiver, thus dramatically simplifying RF driver development and support.
Finisar has a history of leadership in WDM pluggable transceivers, and launching the production of the DWDM SFP transceiver continues to drive that tradition," said Atikem Haile-Mariam, product marketing manager for WDM transceivers at Finisar.
Product Highlights Picolight's VCSEL-based 1310nm transceivers utilize proven and widely deployed 850nm transceiver architecture.
LAS VEGAS -- NeoPhotonics today introduced their new product line of SFF & SFP Bi-Directional transceivers here at the FTTH Conference in Las Vegas.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Aero(R) IIe Transceiver Uses Unique Transmitter Architecture to Enable High-Volume Production of EDGE Handsets Silicon Laboratories Inc.
a global design manufacturer of mobile phones, selected Silicon Laboratories' Aero(R) II GSM/GPRS transceiver for use throughout its handset platforms.