Lucent also will supply its Super-Distributed Home Location Register, a subscriber database server that manages customer information for voice and data services across wireline and wireless networks, and provides the Home Subscriber Server (HSS) functionality in IMS-based networks.
What does S-DHLR stand for?
S-DHLR stands for Super-Distributed Home Location Register (Lucent)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Stacked Chip-Scale Package
- Single Reservation per Cycle - Cyclic Session Termination
- Shine and Dalgarno Sequence
- Similar Lipotrope Deficient
- Source-Destination (address pairs)
- Satellite Digital Audio Broadcasting
- day the President authorizes selective reserve call-up (US DoD)
- Susceptible Dependent upon Dose
- Successive Decision Feedback Detector
- Simplified Decision Feedback Multi-Channel Equalizer
- Suzuki-Drive Mode Selector
- Stationary Direct Perturbation Theory
- Surface-Dry (lumber <=19% moisture content)
- Spheno Ethmoidectomy
- Starr-Edwards (cardiac valve prosthesis)
- Schwab and England Activities of Daily Living (scale)
- Single Electro-Absorption Modulator
- Serum Eosinophil Cationic Protein
- Secure Eielson Metropolitan Area Network
- Sarcoplasmic and Endoplasmic Reticulum
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lucent USDS is a new product resulting from the integration of the Home Location Register, Home Subscriber Server, Authentication, Authorization, Accounting technology and next-generation Super-Distributed Home Location Register technology, along with Bell Labs enhancements.
Lucent will provide several key elements of its IMS solution from its Accelerate(TM) portfolio including the Lucent Network Controller (softswitch technology), Lucent Network Gateway, and Lucent Super-Distributed Home Location Register (S-DHLR).