The three-tier stack comprised an Oracle database server running on a SunOne Application Server running a Web based retail transaction application.
What does S1AS stand for?
S1AS stands for SunOne Application Server
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Starboard 1 (US NASA)
- Subfragment 1 (biophysics)
- Supplement 1 (to a document or publication)
- System 1 Ground Computer
- Sabine 10-Bit Text System (file extension)
- September 11 (protest organization)
- Super 16mm
- Strain 19 (vaccine)
- Subfragment 1 Isoenzyme A2
Samples in periodicals archive:
PushToTest today released the Web Services Performance Kit, the first benchmark to measure the performance of Web Services running on IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic and SunONE Application Server platforms.