However, >95% of the total serum activity of alkaline phosphatase (TAP) is derived from liver cells and osteoblasts (15).
What does S-ALP stand for?
S-ALP stands for Serum Activity of Alkaline Phosphatase
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 14 other meanings of S-ALP in our Acronym Attic
- Logistics Staff Officer
- Civil Affairs Section
- Safety and Arming Device (weapons firing component)
- Scientific Atlanta
- Simpson-Angus Extrapyramidal Effects Scale (also seen as SAS)
- Systemabfrage (key on German keyboards)
- Serum Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Activity
- Singleton Appropriate for Gestational Age
- Service-Motivated Adaptive Rate Transmission
- Stoer-Bulirsch (sampling algorithm)
- Stoer-Bulirsch Adaptive Frequency Sampling
- Stanford-Binet Intelligence Test, Fourth Edition
- Schnellbahn (German: suburban fast trains)
- Serum Bone-Specific Alkaline Phosphatase
- Short Message Service Broadcast Control Channel
- Static Blocking Island Routing and Wavelength Assignment
- Best Linear Unbiased Estimation with Sample-Wise Correlation
- Sales/Service Bill-Of-Materials