The channels transmitted on the reverse link consist of: Access Channel, Enhanced Access Channel, Reverse Common Control Channel, Reverse Pilot Channel (R-PICH), Reverse Dedicated Control Channel (R-DCCH), Reverse Fundamental Channel (R-FCH), Reverse Supplemental Channel 1 (R-SCH1), Reverse Supplemental Channel 2 (R-SCH2), and Reverse Supplemental Code Channels (R-SCCH).
What does R-PICH stand for?
R-PICH stands for Reverse Pilot Channel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- R-Wave to Peak Count (internal medicine)
- Recombinant Human Protein C
- Rugged Personal Digital Assistant
- Relay-Physical Downlink Control Channel (telecommunications)
- Reverse Packet Data Control Channel
- Reverse Packet Data Channel
- Realistic Pro-Active Earliest Due Date
- Renal Artery Pulsatility Index (cardiology)
- R-Phenylisopropyl Adenosine
- Reduced Parallel Interference Cancellation