Dunwoody has asked me to lead an organization that we've named the Responsible Reset Task Force, a very small 30- to 40-person cell that sits at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait.
What does R2TF stand for?
R2TF stands for Responsible Reset Task Force (US Army)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Road to Success
- Return to Sector 9 (computer game)
- Radix-2 Single-Path Delay Feedback
- Rails to Trails (various locations)
- Ready to Transfer (software)
- Remember Two Things
- Reservoir to Tank (oil industry)
- Resource To Time (Care Automatisering software)
- Rapid Response Topographic Teams
- Rapid Reaction Tunnel Detection (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Soldiers and civilians with the Responsible Reset Task Force (known as R2TF) at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait are a critical link in the chain of Army Materiel Command (AMC) teams that manage the withdrawal of equipment from Iraq.
Army Materiel Command, who leads the Responsible Reset Task Force, out of Camp Arifjan, Kuwait.