By hosting the Quality Assurance Special Interest Group (http://www.
What does QASIG stand for?
QASIG stands for Quality Assurance Special Interest Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quality Assurance Specialist Ammunition Surveillance (US Army)
- Quantum Aspects Sdn. Bhd. (investment holding company)
- Quality Alliance Steering Committee (health care; Washington, DC)
- Quality Assurance Support Contractor
- Quincy Area Safety Council (Quincy, IL)
- Quad Asynchronous/Synchronous Data
- Quality Assurance for Stem Cell Enumeration
- Quality Assurance Steering Group
- Quality Assurance Systems International
- Question, Auxiliary, Subject, Infinitive (English language instruction)
- Quadrature Amplitude-Shift Keying (aka Quaternary Amplitude-Shift Keying; mathematics)
- Quality Assurance Sandia Laboratories
- Quality Assurance Scripting Language (open source tool provided by Denim Group)
- Quality Assurance Systems List
- Queens Association for Supported Living (Liverpool, Nova Scotia, Canada; formerly Queens Association for Community Opportunity)
- Quantitative Assay for Specific mRNAs (Messenger Ribonucleic Acids)
- Quality Assurance Safety Observer
- Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan
- Qualcomm Automatic Satellite Position Reporting
- Qualification Alternatives to the Sandia Pulse Reactor
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also founded the Quality Assurance Special Interest Group.