SAN FRANCISCO, March 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) today issued the following statement in advance of the second day of National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) hearings: In the months since the San Bruno accident, PG&E has taken steps to significantly enhance our public safety partnerships in support of natural gas pipeline safety.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Public Safety Partnership (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Programmable Signal Processor
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Project Selection Process (various organizations)
- Project Study Plan
- Proposal Solicitation Package
- Protein Structure Prediction (protein 3D conformation prediction at rest)
- Provide Strategic Planning
- Pseudostatic Selfpotential
- Pseudostatic Spontaneous Potential (energy production)
- Psychological Support Program (International Federation of Red Cross)
- Public Sector Program (various organizations)
- Public Service Profile
- Public Service Program (various organizations)
- Public Sphere Project (Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility)
- Public, Semi-Public (Zoning class for land use)
- Puget Sound Partnership (Olympia, WA)
- Pump Storage Project
- Push Stack Pointer (6502 processor instruction)
- Python Server Page
- Per-Survivor Processing Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
SIAC is a public safety partnership designed to collect, analyze and disseminate intelligence to enhance public safety.
That's why a strong federal-local public safety partnership is so crucial--no one entity can go it alone and expect results.
Enhance Public Safety Partnerships - Building on its already-extensive pipeline safety awareness and training programs, PG&E will work with local communities, public officials and first responders to forge model partnerships in support of pipeline safety.
This type of public safety partnership is long overdue," Kleis said during his recent State of the City speech.
SIAC is a public safety partnership designed to collect, analyze and disseminate intelligence, enhancing protection provided to Utah's citizens, communities and critical infrastructure.
From neighborhood gardens to public safety partnerships, municipalities are working to improve the quality of life for their residents through innovative and insightful programs.
Blunt opened MIAC in December 2005 to provide a public safety partnership consisting of local, state and federal agencies, as well as the public sector and private partners.