They also took part in a psychological support program under the supervision of the union of aid organizations.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Psychological Support Program (International Federation of Red Cross)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Programmable Scanner Position
- Programmable Signal Processor
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Project Selection Process (various organizations)
- Project Study Plan
- Proposal Solicitation Package
- Protein Structure Prediction (protein 3D conformation prediction at rest)
- Provide Strategic Planning
- Pseudostatic Selfpotential
- Pseudostatic Spontaneous Potential (energy production)
- Public Safety Partnership (various locations)
- Public Sector Program (various organizations)
- Public Service Profile
- Public Service Program (various organizations)
- Public Sphere Project (Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility)
- Public, Semi-Public (Zoning class for land use)
- Puget Sound Partnership (Olympia, WA)
- Pump Storage Project
- Push Stack Pointer (6502 processor instruction)
- Python Server Page
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dec 04, 2010 Damascus, (SANA) -- The Damascus Countryside branch of the Syrian Arab Red Crescent organized on Saturday a special day for Iraqi and Syrian children as part of the psychological support program carried out by the organization since 2007 in cooperation with UNICEF.
Yet only a few of those cases were resolved and only two of the victimized children are receiving psychological help through the psychological support program that just started at the end of July this year.