DONCAF also maintains an extensive database of its security decisions and provides overall operational support to the Navy's personnel security program.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Personnel Security Program (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Service Plan (product service plan offered at Best Buy stores)
- Performance Share Plan
- Performance Standards Program
- Performance Surveillance Plan (NASA)
- Permanent Sample Plot (forestry)
- Personal Software Process
- Personal Support Program (Australia)
- Personal Survival Pack
- Personal Sustainability Project (Wal-Mart)
- Personality and Social Psychology
- Personnel Subsystem Process
- Personnel Support Programs
- Pet Supplies Plus (various locations)
- Phi Sigma Pi
- Philadelphia School of Psychoanalysis
- Philips Speech Processing (various locations)
- Photostimulable Phosphor (imaging)
- Physical Security Professional (American Society for Industrial Security)
- Physician Sponsor Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) In our February 2008 report on DOD's personnel security program for industry, we reported that DOD's procedures for projecting its long-term funding needs for industry personnel security clearances are evolving.
Dealing with this risk is the primary goal of the federal government's personnel security program.
The bill would also direct the Administrator for Nuclear Security to submit recommendations to Congress on the legislation necessary to upgrade personnel security programs.
A newly established counterintelligence office is responsible for providing the agency with relevant and timely threat information that will be integrated into the industrial and personnel security programs.
The commission is also recommending enhancements to the personnel security program.
Screening personnel who handle or have access to the final product, a nuclear weapon, is managed through another personnel security program called the Personnel Assurance Program (PAP).