[Gawker] Park Slope parents angry over New York Methodist's emergency room.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Park Slope Parents (Park Slope, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Pacifistisch Socialistische Partij
- Packet Switching Protocol (computing)
- Page Southerland Page (Texas)
- Paint Shop Pro (Corel Corp)
- Paintball Sports Promotions
- Palm Springs, CA, USA - Palm Springs Municipal (Airport Code)
- Panitia Standar Profesi (Indonesian: Professional Standards Committee)
- Pap Smear Provider (Australia)
- Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning
- Parenting Skills Program (various locations)
- Park Slope Pediatric (Brooklyn, NY)
- Part Stress Prediction (engineering)
- Participatory Strategic Planning
- Partido do Servidor Público (Public Service Party)
- Partido Socialista Popular (Cuban Communist Party)
- Partido Socialista Puertorriqueño (Puerto Rican Socialist Party)
- Partido Sociedad Patriótica (Spanish: Patriotic Society Party, Ecuador)
- Partners for Sacred Places
- Passenger Screening Program
- Path Selection Plugin (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philip Seymour Hoffman and Park Slope parents Peter Sarsgaard and Maggie Gyllenhaal all said they would pass over the Oscars if the strike had not been resolved.
The whole shebang will unfold at the Prospect Park Bandshell, ground zero for depressed Park Slope parents.