Enables a High-Definition, High Quality Video Service for Movie Distribution and Telemedicine - TOKYO -- OKI Electric Industry (TOKYO:6703) today announced it has succeeded in developing the world's first 160Gbps ultra high-speed optical next generation access (NGA) asymmetric PON system using hybrid Optical Time Division Multiplexing (OTDM) and Optical Code Division Multiplexing (OCDM)(1).
What does O-TDM stand for?
O-TDM stands for Optical Time Division Multiplexing (usually seen as OTDM)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Optical Random Access Memory (also seen as ORAM)
- Optical Read Only Memory
- Orthogonalized Stochastic Approximation
- Orthogonalized Stochastic Approximation with Averaging
- Optical Service Level Agreement
- Optical Service Level Specification
- Optical Subnetwork Connection Protection (fiber optics)
- Ocala's Serious Traffic Offenders Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oki has been committed to this individual modulation and has developed the optical time division multiplexing module.
This unique characteristic is achieved via the bi-directional transmission of signals that are interleaved using standard Optical Time Division Multiplexing (2 x 10Gb/s on each optical channel).