The Sand Plains Community Development Fund is administered by the Ontario Association of Community Futures Development Corporations.
What does OACFDC stand for?
OACFDC stands for Ontario Association of Community Futures Development Corporations (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Organization for Non Destructive Essay Certification
- Ocean-Atmosphere Carbon Exchange Study
- Ohio Association for Counselor Education and Supervision
- Oregon Association of County Engineers and Surveyors
- Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists
- Odd-Periodic Autocorrelation Function
- Old American Can Factory (performance space; New York, NY)
- Ontario Arts Council Foundation (Canada; est. 1991)
- Open Arms Christian Fellowship (Fayetteville, NC)
- Oshkosh Area Community Foundation (Wisconsin)
- Oregon Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Ontario Association of Cemetery and Funeral Professionals
- Ohio Arts and Crafts Guild (est. 1963)
- Open Architecture Control Group (computing)
- Ontario Advisory Committee on HIV/AIDS
- Ohio Association of Community Health Centers
- Ohio Appalachian Center for Higher Education
- Office of Academic Conferences and Institutes (UNC Asheville)
- Open Air Campaigners International (Nazareth, PA)
- Organisation de l'Aviation Civile Internationale
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dan Borowec, President of the Ontario Association of Community Futures Development Corporations says, "Northern Ontario CFDCs have helped communities take charge of their economic future, thanks to FedNor's financial support and the dedicated efforts of volunteers and staff.
The Ontario Association of Community Futures Development Corporations (OACFDC) is an example of networking success.