What does NA/OT stand for?
NA/OT stands for Nucleus Accumbens-Olfactory Tubercle Complex
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Network-Assisted Least-Interference Dynamic Packet Assignment
- Network-Assisted Least-Interference-Based Dynamic Packet Allocation, Enhanced Version
- National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (various organizations)
- Non-Adaptive Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
- Numerical Analysis Network
- North American Time Division Multiple Access (wireless communication system)
- North American Strain of Viral Hemorrhagic Septicemia Virus
- Nucleus Accumbens and/or Ventral Striatum
- North American Young Generation in Nuclear
- Non-Affiliated, Non-Scientist (Institutional Review Board)