The National Undersea Research Center for the North Atlantic and Great Lakes (http://www.
What does NA&GL stand for?
NA&GL stands for North Atlantic and Great Lakes (segment of the National Undersea Research Center)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Not Authorized
- Not Available
- Novice Agility (AKC title)
- Nuclear Assault (band)
- Nucleic Acid
- numerical analysis
- Numerical Aperture
- Nurse Assistant
- Nurse Associate
- Experiment Number at CERN
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering Department (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Network-Assisted Dynamic Packet Assignment
- Network-Assisted Least-Interference
- Network-Assisted Least-Interference Dynamic Packet Assignment
- Network-Assisted Least-Interference-Based Dynamic Packet Allocation, Enhanced Version
- National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (various organizations)
- Non-Adaptive Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
- Numerical Analysis Network
- North American Time Division Multiple Access (wireless communication system)
- North American Strain of Viral Hemorrhagic Septicemia Virus