Just as coherent-based solutions are driving the long-haul 100 Gbps market, Oclaro believes that non-coherent pluggable solutions, using parallel DWDM transmitters and unique ICs, will be a key enabler of the growing 100 Gbps metro market," said Jim Haynes, President and General Manager Photonics Components at Oclaro, Inc.
What does N-COH stand for?
N-COH stands for Non-Coherent
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of N-COH in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Relay Cell
- Nuclear Grain Count
- Neural Cell-Adhesion Molecule
- National Coalition for Agricultural Safety and Health
- Networked - Common Data Link (US DoD)
- Narrowband Code Division Multiple Access
- n-Block Circular Gaussian Broadcast Channel
- Nitrogen, Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorus, and Sulfur (the six elements in organic materials)
- Non-Combat Mission Ready
- Intrafascicular compound nerve action potential amplitude (carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Nasal Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
- Network CAMEL (Customized Application for Mobile Enhanced Logic) Service Information
- Nocardia Rubra Cell Wall Skeleton
- N Dimensional (where n is a number)
- NACO Aide
- Day Nuclear Attacks Against CONUS Commence
- Day Unit Notified for Deployment/Employment
- National Data Exchange
- National Heart Failure Training Program
- Notification Hour
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the contributed papers are discussions of automated polarization-discrimination techniques for minimizing lidar-detected skylight background noise, simulating optical resonators for vertical-cavity surface-emitting lasers, and laser and non-coherent light effects on peripheral blood normal and acute lymphoblastic leukemic cells by using different types of photosensitizers.
In this work we shall analyze the AE signals that are generated both in the case of non-coherent addition of acoustic waves and in the case of the presentation of AE as a stream of impulses of displacement within the framework of the relaxation model.
For added performance and scalability, some processors allow the programmer to select coherent or non-coherent memory operations.
The optical mass flow sensor's features include: * A spatially non-coherent light source is used instead of a laser and eliminates alignment and vibration problems.
The study provides insights into reasons for installing 40G and 100G technology, plans for coherent and non-coherent detection technology, strategies for deploying 40G and 100G in brownfield and greenfield applications, and ROADM deployment trends.
9780470686690 MIMO-OFDM for LTE, Wi-Fi, and WiMAX; coherent versus non-coherent and cooperative turbo-transceivers.
These protocols' security against intercept-resend attack and non-coherent attack was investigated in a number of articles (e.