The Claybank Brick Plant National Historic Site, located west of Avonlea, is both a national historic site and a provincial heritage property.
What does NHS stand for?
NHS stands for National Historic Site
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NHS
We have 199 other meanings of NHS in our Acronym Attic
- Napa High School (California)
- Naples High School (Naples, Florida, USA)
- Nashua High School (Nashua, NH, USA)
- National Handicapped Sports
- National Hardware Sales (Canada)
- National Hardware Show
- National Health Service (UK)
- National Healthcare Staffing
- National Highway System
- National Historic Seaport (Baltimore, MD)
- National Honor Society
- National Household Survey (various organizations)
- National Humane Society
- Natural Heritage Services (Finland)
- Natural History Society (various locations)
- Natural Human Serum
- Naugatuck High School (Connecticut)
- Naugatuck High School (Naugatuck, CT)
- Naval Heritage Society (Norfolk, VA)
- Naval History Symposium
Samples in periodicals archive:
99 Hardcover E83 One of the newest of the United States' national historic sites, the Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site commemorates the murderous destruction of a village of Arapaho and Cheyenne Indians by the US military in the Colorado Territory in 1864.
Colorado - Bent's Old Fort National Historic Site December 2 and 3, witness the joys, pleasures and pastimes of the 1840s at an isolated trading post with candlelight tours of the fort.
The Atlas Coal Mine National Historic Site preserves the last of the Drumheller area mines that were responsible for attracting thousands of people to southern Alberta during the coal era.
There is no doubt that the petroglyphs at Kejimkujik National Park and National Historic Site are what attract the majority of visitors.
While ministers hymn national values and extol our island story, our national historic sites and buildings themselves, including our churches, face dangerous and possibly irreversible neglect - a process embodied in the continuing disgrace at Stonehenge.
5 million from an insurance policy, "We could build a church, but not rebuild a national historic site," said Mr.
The Springfield Armory National Historic Site, Massachusetts Act of 2006 would allow the National Park Service to enter into a cooperative agreement with Massachusetts to get financial aid to preserve historic structures on the site.