Majumdar is the National Forensic League speech and debate chapter president for his school and has earned the organization's Academic All-American Award.
What does NFL stand for?
NFL stands for National Forensic League
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFL
We have 132 other meanings of NFL in our Acronym Attic
- Norsk Forening for Kognitiv Terapi (Norwegian: Norwegian Association for Cognitive Therapy)
- Nachrichten für Luftfahrer (German: Notices to Airmen; German Air Traffic Control)
- Narrow Flood Light (lightbulb)
- NAS Fallon (Naval Air Station; Nevada)
- National Federation of Labor
- National Fertilizer Limited (est. 1974; India)
- National Food Laboratory (California)
- National Foods Limited (various locations)
- National Football League
- National Forensic Laboratory
- Navigation Feature Layer
- Near, Far Line (marine engineering; US DoD)
- Negative Feedback Loop
- Nerd for Life
- Nerve Fiber Layer
- Neue Fünf Länder (the states of former East Germany)
- New Foreign Launch (military launch detection)
- New Found Love
- Newfoundland (Canada)
- Niagra Falls (Amtrak station code; Niagra Falls, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Goolsbee, a former national debate finalist at Yale—and a serious contender in high school at Milton Academy, where, in 1987, he took second place in the National Forensic League championship tournament for his delivery of a speech he wrote himself called “Rite of Passage”—has the reputation as something of an eccentric.
Byline: SIMONE SCHRAMM Community columnist David Sherman, a junior at the Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies in Reseda, won four awards in the ``I Have A Dream'' speech and debate tournament sponsored by the Tri-Valley Forensic League, the local division of the National Forensic League.
Lincoln Financial supports National Forensic League because it teaches students like Taron, Karen, Cameron, and Bilal the communications skills they will carry with them their entire lives.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- Now Debate This, America's only national educational debate and $250,000 scholarship contest for high school students, launched its 2009 program today in partnership with the National Forensic League Speech and Debate Honor Society.
The Eugene area is a scandal," said Jim Copeland, executive secretary of the National Forensic League in Wisconsin.
Lincoln Financial supports National Forensic League because it teaches students like Nana the communications skills they will carry with them their entire lives.
One National Forensic League participant won a Donovan McNabb autographed Philadelphia Eagle's football jersey and a trip for four to Lincoln Financial Field(R) in Philadelphia to attend a Philadelphia Eagles football game.