The team was made up of four drivers, an 8-person pit crew team and other R&D associates who were instrumental in preparing the car to National Auto Sport Association (NASA) Honda Challenge Rules.
What does NASA stand for?
NASA stands for National Auto Sport Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASA
We have 173 other meanings of NASA in our Acronym Attic
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (USA)
- National Aeronautics and Space Agency
- National African Students Association, LLC (est. 2007)
- National Appliance Service Association (Kokomo, IN)
- National Association of Sentencing Advocates
- National Association of Signing Agents
- National Association of Special Agents
- National Association of State Archaeologists
- National Association of Student Anthropologists (est. 1985)
- National Association of Students of Architecture (India)
- National Autograss Sports Association (UK)
- Native American Student Affairs
- Native American Student Association
- Natural Athlete Strength Association
- Nauru Australian Soccer Association (est. 1973)
- Navy Alpine Snowsports Association (Australia)
- Need Another Seven Astronauts
- Nepal Animal Science Association
- Network Affiliated Stations Alliance
- Never a Straight Answer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Game Includes Special $50 Offer to Participate in Any National Auto Sport Association (NASA) Driving Event in the Country SANTA CLARA, Calif.
The Contingency Awards Program includes seven sanctioning bodies or competition series: Championship Off-Road Racing (CORR), Sports Car Club of America (SCCA), Grand Am Cup, Grand Am Rolex Series, National Hot Rod Association (NHRA), National Auto Sport Association (NASA) and the World Drift Championship.