Coast Guard, National Guard, NORAD-USNORTHCOM, private and community sector leaders identified best practices and recommendations based on lessons learned for community resiliency in a large-scale crisis.
What does N-NC stand for?
N-NC stands for NORAD-USNORTHCOM
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 76 other meanings of N-NC in our Acronym Attic
- National Integrated Interagency Information (also seen as NIII; Canada)
- National Incident Management Assistance Team (US FEMA)
- Narrowband - Integrated Services Digital Network
- Narrowband ISDN User Part
- National Juvenile Online Victimization Study
- Newton-Kantorovitch Algorithm
- Narrowband Logical Link Control
- Natural Metabolic Enhancement Therapy
- N-Block Memoryless Gaussian Broadcast Channel
- Naked Minnesota
- Neuronal Type Nitric Oxide Synthase
- National Organization for Associate Degree Nursing
- Network Oldest Cell First
- Normally Off
- Normally On
- New Opportunities for Vulnerable Children (USAID; Indonesia)
- Special Projects Officer, NACO staff
- Normal Precision Approach Radar
- Navy Portable Flight Planning Software
- Navy Portable Flight Planning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
; then Director, Command and Control Systems NORAD-USNORTHCOM J6 Navy Rear Adm.
This proof-of-concept positioned a Canadian Forces maritime intelligence analyst inside the NORAD-USNORTHCOM Combined Intelligence and Fusion Center to work closely with an American analyst.