They have included the Movement for Innovation, Construction Best Practice Programme and Construction Productivity Network.
What does M4I stand for?
M4I stands for Movement for Innovation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Marketing for Business (software)
- Mobile for Business (Warsaw, Poland)
- Meet for Coffee
- Marked 4 Death (gaming)
- Marketing 4 Digital
- Managing for Excellence
- Media for Experts
- Messaging 4 Education
- Mad for Gaming (gaming clan; Canada)
- Mentoring for Growth (Australia)
- MPEG 4 Industry Forum
- Marine For Life
- Massage 4 Love (Hampton Roads, VA)
- Marine For Life-Injured Support
- Measure for Measure
- Men for Men (men seeking men)
- Methods for Modalities (workshop)
- Miles for Moffitt (Moffitt Cancer charity walk/run)
- Movies4men (UK and Ireland)
- Multi for Media (web design and marketing; Leiden, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of its structure, Constructing Excellence in the North East will continue to support a number of existing initiatives and will liaise with a number of key sector groups including The Housing Forum, Local Government Task Force and The Movement for Innovation (M4I).
The Movement for Innovation (M4I) was launched in November 1998 as an industry-led organisation committed to identifying and encouraging innovation across the construction industry.
We will be applying to the Movement for Innovation to become a demonstration project.
Current UK assignments range from roles as one of Railtrack's multi-functional consultants on the West Coast Route Modernization program and as Government's Project Representative on the Channel Tunnel Rail Link, to work on Railtrack's Station Regeneration Program and London Underground's Earth Structures Program - jointly run with LUL and Kvaerner and selected as a best practice demonstration project in the DETR's Movement for Innovation (M4i).
These include the Housing Forum, Local Government Task Force and The Movement for Innovation (M4I).
Durham's Strategic Alliance is recognised by the government backed Movement for Innovation as a demonstration organisation.