He began his railroad career with the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad Company in 1978 in their management training program, and later became assistant trainmaster, trainmaster and terminal superintendent in St.
What does M-K-T stand for?
M-K-T stands for Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 14 other meanings of M-K-T in our Acronym Attic
- Medium Homogenization Scale
- Module for Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Multicast Intra-Gateway Protocol (networking)
- Multitone Inter-Modulation Distortion Ratio
- Multimedia Intelligent Networking
- Modified Interface Requirements Specification
- Modified Interference Reduction System
- Multiple Reservations per Cycle - Immediate Session Termination
- Motion Joint Photographic Experts Group
- Morrison-Knudsen Company, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Union Pacific Railroad Company announced today that it has determined the contingent interest and sinking fund payments due in respect of Available Net Income for 2000 under the terms of certain bonds, debentures and certificates originally issued by the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad Company (MKT) and Missouri Pacific Railroad Company (MPRR).
50 for each $100 principal amount) in respect of the 5 1/2% Subordinated Income Debentures issued by the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad Company (MKT).
The Debentures were assumed by the Missouri Pacific Railroad Company when it acquired the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad Company in 1988.