The new cell sites, each of which is equipped with a permanent backup generator for times of emergency, improve voice and data coverage along the following major roads: * Interstate 94 between the County Road 365 interchange to the east and the 62nd Street interchange to the west (south of Hartford); * County Road 681 north to the Bangor town line; * Interstate 94 west of Paw Paw from 40th Street west to the intersection of Interstate 94 and Territorial Road, and * Michigan Highway 51 between the Red Arrow Highway to the north and 72nd Avenue to the south.
What does M-1 stand for?
M-1 stands for Michigan Highway
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 12 other meanings of M-1 in our Acronym Attic
- Maria & Vangelis (handmade jewellery Greece)
- Measurement and Verification
- Meat and Vegetables
- Mario & Wario (game)
- Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise
- Materials, Methods, and Microtechnologies for selective Gas Sensing
- Metronidazole plus Amoxicillin (medication)
- Medicare+Choice Program
- Mitoxantrone and Hydrocortisone (medication)
- morbidity and mortality
- SK-MEL-188 Melanoma Cells
- Movimiento 19 de Abril (Spanish: 19th of April Movement, Colombian Guerilla Movement)
- Mouvement du 26 Juillet (French)
- Microwave Multi-Media Modules Initiative (IEEE MTT Society)
- Midazolam and Atropine (hypothermia medication)
- Movement Assessment Battery for Children
- Merged Account
- N-4-9-Acridinylamino-3-Methoxyphenyl-Methanesulfonamide (chemistry)
- Mamdani Model Based Adaptive Neural Fuzzy Inference System.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Advisory members of the coalition include the Michigan State Police, Michigan Sheriff's Association, Michigan Office of Highway Safety Planning, Michigan Center for Truck Safety, Michigan Department of State, Michigan Highway Traffic Safety Alliance, NES Traffic Safety, and Sara Nelson, a highway safety advocate.
The new cell sites improve Verizon Wireless' voice and data network coverage along Michigan Highway 89 from North 38th Street to 44th Street as well as along E H Avenue and 30th Street east of downtown Kalamazoo.
As news reports indicate growing concern about the quality of Michigan highways, a survey of Michigan voters shows that 71 percent say contractors should be required to provide performance warranties on major road construction projects that would require road builders to fix premature road failures at their own expense.
Commenting on the Thompson-McCully acquisition, Liam O'Mahony, Oldcastle CEO and CRH Chief Executive Designate, said: "Thompson-McCully's excellent operational base and its clear focus on low cost production and high specification asphalts, together with a strong Michigan highway programme, provide CRH with an exceptional growth opportunity.
Commenting on the Thompson-McCully acquisition, Liam O'Mahony, Oldcastle CEO and CRH Chief Executive Designate, said: "Thompson-McCully's excellent operational base and its clear focus on low cost production and high specification asphalts together with a strong Michigan highway programme provide CRH with an exceptional growth opportunity.
19, we are advised by the company that the fourth graph, first line should read "'More than 500 people died on Michigan highways alone in 1997 from accidents related to drunk driving'" rather than "'Almost 1,500 people died on Michigan highways alone last year'" as originally issued.
Almost 1,500 people died on Michigan highways alone last year from accidents related to drunk driving," said Sue Cischke, vice president of safety affairs at DaimlerChrysler.