Delta also operates team charters for the Braves, Reds, Twins, Yankees, Mets, Pirates, Padres and Cardinals as well as the Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Philadelphia Phillies and Tampa Bay Rays.
What does LAAOA stand for?
LAAOA stands for Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (baseball team)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Local Authorities Aircraft Noise Council (London Heathrow Airport, England)
- Learning Assistance Association of New England (Manchester, NH)
- Los Angeles Alliance for A New Economy
- Legal Assistant Association of New Jersey (paralegal association)
- L-Amino Acid Oxidase (enzyme)
- Los Alamos Area Office
- Los Angeles Area Office
- Los Alamos Area Office - Environment, Safety and Health Branch
- Los Alamos Area Office - Facilities Operations Branch
- Los Alamos Area Office/Project Management Branch
- Learning Anytime Anywhere Partnerships (grant program; US Department of Education)
- Longhorn Army Ammunition Plant
- Los Angeles Access Point (Los Angeles, CA)
- Louisiana Army Ammunition Plant
- Lyme Awareness Art Project
- Louisiana Academy of Performing Arts
- Legal Assistants Association/Permian Basin (Paralegal Association/Permian Basin since 2005; Midland, TX)
- Local Authority Air Pollution Control (UK)
- Lowenstein and Associates, PC (Cameron, MO)
- Laboratory Animal Allergy Prevention Program (US NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wilson of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim as its "Mane Man" ambassador, adding him to a roster that in Troy Polamalu and Brett Keisel of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Olympian Michael Phelps.
Through a trend that's developed years after the New York Yankees launched their YES Network on cable in 2002, (which reportedly generates annual revenue in excess of $450 million), teams such as the Texas Rangers and the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim have begun cashing in on local cable deals.
The Triple-A and Double-A phases of the draft will follow the Major League phase and will follow the same selection order as described above: RULE 5 DRAFT ORDER OF SELECTION 1 Pittsburgh Pirates 2 Seattle Mariners 3 Arizona Diamondbacks 4 Baltimore Orioles 5 Kansas City Royals 6 Washington Nationals 7 Cleveland Indians 8 Chicago Cubs 9 Houston Astros 10 Milwaukee Brewers 11 New York Mets 12 Florida Marlins 13 Los Angeles Dodgers 14 Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim 15 Oakland Athletics 16 Detroit Tigers 17 Colorado Rockies 18 Toronto Blue Jays 19 St.
Dominican right-handed pitcher Ervin Santana signed a four-year Major League Baseball contract with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim on Saturday, a day after pre-season workouts began.
Mike Scioscia, who managed the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim to a major league-best 100-62 record, finished third.
IF the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim owner can rename his team to reflect where its heart lies, rather than real geography, then why not the fair formerly known as the San Fernando Valley Fair?
The Mets had no shortage of disappointing losses during Willie Randolph’s tenure, but the team chose to fire him, along with pitching coach Rick Peterson and first base coach Tom Nieto, around 90 minutes after Monday night’s 9-6 victory over the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.