of the Leiden/Amsterdam Center for Drug Research, Leiden, the Netherlands.
What does LACDR stand for?
LACDR stands for Leiden/Amsterdam Center for Drug Research (Netherlands)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Los Angeles Child Development Center (California)
- Los Angeles Contemporary Dance Company (California)
- Los Angeles County Community Development Commission
- Los Angeles County Disaster Communications Service (California)
- Local Authorities Confronting Disasters and Emergencies
- Los Angeles Canon DSLR Group
- Los Angeles County Department of Health Services (California)
- Louisiana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Los Angeles County Democratic Party (California)
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Works
- Laboratorio di Antenne e Compatibilità Elettromagnetica (Italian: Laboratory of Antennas and Electromagnetic Compatibility)
- Laboratory for Assisted Cognition Environments
- LAC Electronics
- Language and Cultural Exchange (various locations)
- Laser Atmospheric Communications Equipment
- Laser Atmospheric Compensation Experiment
- Laser Communication Experiment
- Laser-Assisted Chemical Etching
- Laws and Customs of the Eldar (JRR Tolkien essay)
- Lectin Affinity Capillary Electrophoresis
Samples in periodicals archive:
ScreenTec is a privately-held company founded in 1997 as a spin-off company of the Leiden/Amsterdam Center for Drug Research (Leiden, The Netherlands).
WIM JISKOOT is Professor and Head of the Biologics Formulation Group in the Leiden/Amsterdam Center for Drug Research (LACDR) at Leiden University.