based in New York City, publishes a variety of clinical journals and drug information digests for health professionals, including Monthly Prescribing Reference, Renal & Urology News, Cortlandt Forum (for primary-care physicians), The Clinical Advisor (for nurse practitioners and physician assistants), The Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, McKnight's Long-Term Care News, and Assisted Living.
What does JAAPA stand for?
JAAPA stands for Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japanese American Association of New York (New York, NY)
- Japan Association of Adult Orthodontics (Tokyo, Japan)
- Jewish Alliance Against the Occupation (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Joint Anti-Aircraft Operations Center
- Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Joint Airborne Advance Party (US DoD)
- Joint Airprox Assessment Panel (UK)
- Joint Area Action Plan
- Joliet Army Ammunition Plant
- Journal of the American Academy of Psychoanalysis
- Java Accessibility Application Programming Interface
- Java Applet Application Programming Interface
- Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law
- Journal of the American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Jackson Area Association of Realtors (Jackson, MI)
- Japanese Association for Action Research (est. 2003)
- Joint After-Action Report (US DoD)
- Journal of the American Academy of Religion (quarterly journal)
- Japanese American Amateur Radio Society (Long Beach, California)
- Joint After-Action Reporting System (US DoD)