What does JAAMA stand for?
JAAMA stands for Japan Auto Accessories Manufacturers' Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Japan Association of Applied Linguistics (est. 1982)
- Jesus All About Life (Australia)
- Journal of Adolescent and Adult Literacy
- Journal of Afroasiatic Languages (Institute of Semitic Studies)
- Journal of the American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- Japanese Association for Arid Land Studies
- Japan Association for Arts Management (est. 1998)
- Japan Association of Aesthetic Medical Inc.
- Japanese Association for Acute Medicine
- Just Another Art Movement (literary journal)
- Journal of Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- Japan Association for the Advancement of Medical Equipment
- Journal of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Joint Air-to-Air Missile
- Journal of the American Association for Medical Transcription
- Japanese American Association of Northern California (San Francisco, CA)
- Japanese Architecture and Art Net Users System
- Japanese American Association of New York (New York, NY)
- Japan Association of Adult Orthodontics (Tokyo, Japan)
- Jewish Alliance Against the Occupation (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)