Dictation as a language learning device", The Internet TESL Journal 8(3).
What does I-TESL-J stand for?
I-TESL-J stands for Internet TESL (Teaching English As A Second Language) Journal
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Incendiary - Tracer Round
- Interpolar Transnational Art Science Constellation (International Polar Year)
- International Toxicity Equivalent
- Internet Tax Elimination Act
- Integrated Technical Evaluation and Analysis of Multiple Sources
- Indigenous People's Technology and Education Center (Dunnellon, Florida)
- Innovation and Technology Equity Capital (EU)
- International Training and Education Center on HIV (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- International Toxicity Equivalency Factor
- I-Band Threat Environment Simulator
- Information Technology Investment Portfolio System
- International Training Management System
- Tools and Technologies for Open Repositories
- Infostructure Technical Reference Model
- Integrated Technical Reference Model
- Interplay Between Usability Evaluation and Software Development (workshop)
- Impulse-Based Ultra Wideband (computer networking)
- Integrated Value-Added Management System (economics)
- Intra-Coded Video Object Plane
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Internet TESL Journal, 10 (12) Retrieved September 15, 2006, from http://iteslj.
Bringing culture into the classroom, Internet TESL Journal, 4(3).
2000) 'English Teachers' Barriers to the Use of Computer-assisted Language Learning', The Internet TESL Journal, Vol.