PicoGuard for the DisplayPort(TM) Digital Video Interface in PCs The DisplayPort(TM) digital video interface for PCs and LCD displays is the industry's first digital video specification to require robust ESD protection.
What does I-PAC stand for?
I-PAC stands for Interface for PC (Personal Computer)-to-Arcade Controls
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 134 other meanings of I-PAC in our Acronym Attic
- Idle Mode
- Integrated-MOUT (Miltary Operations on Urbanized Terrain) Training System (US Army)
- Internal-Network to Network Interface (ITU-T)
- Inducible Form of Nitric-Oxide Synthase
- International Nano-Optoelectronics Workshop
- Intake minus Output
- Intelligent-Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer
- Intermediate Pressure
- [not an acronym] Pre-Paid, Electronic Toll Payment Method for Toll Roads and Bridges (Illinois)
- Improved Projection Approximation Subspace Tracking with Deflation (algorithm)
- Interim-Pager Alert Warning System (Army)
- Information Protocol Data Unit
- Integrated Private Network-to-Network Interface
- Integrated Point-of-Maintenance Execution (various organizations)
- Individual Soldier's Portal (into the Synthetic Battlefield)
- Incapacitation Prediction for Readiness in Expeditionary Domains - an Integrated Computational Tool (US Office of Naval Research)
- Industry Pharmacogenomics Working Group
- Incontinence Quality of Life Instrument
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AMILO Pro V Edition features an Intel Celeron M Processor, dual-channel DDR-2 SDRAM memory with PC533, S-ATA hard disk drive with transfer rate of up to 150Mb/s and 1x type II interface for PC Card.
The consistent user interface for PCs and media receivers will also allow users to easily enjoy content stored on Media Center PCs.
A PC can be connected to the recorder via the RS-232C interface for PC controlled operation.
With IEEE 1394 PC shipments growing rapidly, 1394 is becoming an important interface for PC storage devices," said Kelly Beavers, president of Ecrix.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 31, 2001 Addonics Technologies today announced the Pocket SuperDisk 240 -- a 240MB LS-120 transportable drive with USB interface for PCs and Macintosh systems.
Moreover, we expect that the RAC will be a primary interface for PC chipsets in 1999 and beyond.
With an integrated interface for PC connectivity, the ClearOne-IS can provide hands-free operation and full duplex audio for computer telephony applications.