Savings of PS5,000 would have earned just PS25 interest per year on an ISA paying just 0.
What does I/Y stand for?
I/Y stands for Interest per Year
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of I/Y in our Acronym Attic
- Income Statement
- Information Systems
- Immature to Total (protein ratio)
- Inner Tank
- Item/Test Analysis Program (ACT, Inc.)
- Installation/Table of Distribution and Allowance
- Insert/Update/Delete (databases)
- Industry/University Cooperative Research Center (NSF program for partnership between universities and industry)
- Instantaneous Current/Voltage (also seen as I-V)
- Interpretation/Visitor Services (US National Park Service)
- Inspiration to Expiration (ratio; also seen as I/E)
- Insulin:glucose (ratio)
- Injector to Producer Ratio (oil production)
- Infamous: Second Son (video game)
- Immature/Total Neutrophil (perinatal medicine)
- Impact = Population x Affluence x Technology (environmental impact)
- I for One
- I Won
- Imperfect 1 (diamonds)
- Ilyushin Il-114 (Russian turboprop airliner)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million they were owed plus 9% interest per year from the date of the sale.
That amount stands at about e1/46 million for this year, plus a 6 per cent interest per year accrued since 2002.
It never goes away and it accrues at eight per cent interest per year.
Bharti said if the university invests the money well, they should be able to earn about $1 million in interest per year to spend on the engineering department.
The amount deferred plus 8 percent interest per year must be repaid when the property is sold or transferred or upon the death of the property owner.
After that, your money grows in line with the Retail Prices Index, with a top-up equal to half a percent interest per year, all tax free.
Farmers have to take out commercial loans, which are far more expensive than regular mortgages; I'm paying $30,000 in interest per year.