A survey conducted by Fairfax Media has found that more than 200 former and present intelligence officers have disclosed their classified employment in profiles on LinkedIn, and other professional networking sites and social media, including Facebook and Twitter.
What does S2/S3 stand for?
S2/S3 stands for Intelligence Officer (US Army)/Operations And Training Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Intel Office (USMC)
- Intelligence Officer (US Army)
- Secondary 2 (various locations)
- Shut Up and Sit Down
- Sims 2 (game)
- Sleep Mode 2 (partial-sleep computer power-down state)
- Smackdown 2 (Playstation game)
- Socom 2 (gaming)
- Super Solenoid (Evangelion)
- Intelligence Officer (US Army)/Assistant Chief Of Staff
- Sud Aviation SE 210 Caravelle (airliner; France)
- Structural steel with 0.2% Yield of 235n/mm2
- Serine 23 with Threonine
- Sub-24 Hour Overnight (bicycling)
- Stages 25 of Shumway
- Ser265 of Yeast Actin to Cysteine
- Seegers Automatiserings Adviezen (The Netherlands)
- Silicon Storage Appliance (DataDirect Networks)
- Subject to Availability
- Shareholder and Social Added Value for Environment Restoration
Samples in periodicals archive:
ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- Gendarmerie intelligence officers prevented a team of policemen who were traveling to the hometown of Col.
Unknown persons kidnapped the former intelligence officer on 11th Oct, from his residence in defence Housing Authority Phase-2, when he was leaving his house for office.
8 Kyodo A South Korean intelligence officer posted to his government's embassy in Japan was fired for allegedly leaking ''secret'' information to the Japan Coast Guard and Japanese reporters, according to South Korea media reports.
Taiwan's military court earlier this year handed out life sentences to an army general and an intelligence officer for spying for China in the island's worst espionage scandals in recent years.
A Pakistani security official earlier told AFP (ISI raised the fate of the CIA informants during talks with Pakistani military and intelligence officers in Pakistan last week.
The bombing that took place before noon in the district bazaar killed an intelligence officer and injured 25 civilians.
His unsourced words carried the weight of official intelligence, given that the top intelligence officer uttered them at a congressional hearing brings to the table can’t change the mind of one stubborn man.