The EU currently requires that non-African Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries lodge import licences when importing bananas into the EU.
What does I/L stand for?
I/L stands for Import Licence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 44 other meanings of I/L in our Acronym Attic
- Initial Installation
- Inventory/Inspection Report
- Implementation/Installation Plan
- Interservice Industry Training Systems Conference
- Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (est. 1966)
- Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation, and Education Conference
- Index of Kyphosis (ratio of thoracic width and length)
- Instructor/Key Personnel
Samples in periodicals archive:
My IGTCC (International General Trading and Construction Company), registered in Gambia , does not have import licence on February 11, the court was told.
Vietnam's new rules on gaining an import licence for certain products may breach the country's commitments to the WTO imposed new guidelines for importers in July as the government tries to rein in said rose more than 24 percent year-on-year in the first eight months while the trade deficit hit 8.
EU trade commissioner Pascal Lamy said the ministers supported his proposed transitional tariff quota system with import licences allotted to suppliers without prior allocation.